Friday, June 13, 2008

sit n spin




I got a sit n spin for Lydia at a garage sale and she loves it. but she dosen't sit on it like you would normaly, she is crazy on it.

7 comments:

The Ottley's said...

What a cute kid! :) Looks like you are having a great time out there! I love the pictures! Keep 'em coming! :)

Garry the Jeweler said...

I'm sure glad you guys are here. It's so fun having your little angel in our home.

Cassie Rakes said...

Just wait till she really knows how to use that thing, it's sooo funny. I love that toy, and Lydia is adorable. Kennie enjoyed watching the video.

LilDonbro said...

I couldn't help but notice how well little kids get beat up by other little kids :)

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

haha I like how she just attacks Hyrum. haha I love the blender quote. That is so funny. When I ask Xander what a sheep says he yells as loud as he can. BAH!!!! Fun stuff.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

only his bah sounds more like a dog barking then a sheep. The boys love their sit and spin. Xander doesn't quite get it yet..but it sure is funny to watch him ride it.

Karl said...

Love the video. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun out there! :)
Bethany