Monday, March 31, 2008

Early Birthday

My birthday is Wednesday but Mark has been saying for the last month or so that he knew what he was geting me for my birthday, and it was something I hadnt thought of before and I was going to LOVE it.
Well He was right. He gave it to me today, he was going to wait but when he came home he saw that I needed it. He got me a rotary razor blade and a 2 sided cutting matt. HORAY! This may not mean much to a lot of you, but it makes cutting out patterns and fabric so much FASTER and way easier. I was just starting ot cut out the other costume I need to make for City of Joseph when he walked in. I think I did the whole thing, cutting and sewing and everything in about an hour and a half. THAT IS CRAZY FAST. Thank you Mark!

3 comments:

LilDonbro said...

Good Job Mark!!
That's an awesome gift. I love gifts that you can actually use :)

Sarah said...

Me too, and I also love gifts that make life easier

LilDonbro said...

Happy Birthday!!!