Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fold your arms

So Lydia is really good when it comes time for prayers. We say Lydia it's time for prayers, fold yoru arms, and sometimes we dont even get as far as the fold your arms part, and she is already folding her arms walking toward us.
Last night she was helping Daddy with the prayers. She was trying to say the same thing he was in the prayer. Then today after church she was trying to pray all by her self, I wanted to get a picture but she didnt do it long enough. She folded her arms and bowed her head and started to "pray" Then she paused took a few steps and squated, and continued to pray. Nothing fills my heart with as much joy as watching Lydia trying to pray. It was so fun.
And wish me luck, tonight I just put her to bed and I didnt give her pacifier to her. It's been about 10 mins and she is in there talking. If she is up for an hour I'll bring it to her. But She is content and tired, so we are gonna try it.

No comments: