Monday, February 11, 2013

Incision pictures

This is more for me than anything, I like seeing the progression pictures all in a row. Reminds me of how far I've come. Today the top part officially closed up!! I'm so excited. It's still got a bit of a gap, but it's scabbed over, there is nothing to dress. I have scrubbed and cleaned it really well the last day or so cause I could see it scabbing over, and this morning when i pulled the dressing off it was dry. I just have dressing on the bottom 1/2 now. Feels great not to be taped up.  So here's the progression from over the last 2 weeks.




Jan 29
Feb 5

 Feb 11 
the top is officially closed up
close up of the top, it's about 1 1/2 inches long

 close up of the bottom. I still have to put the dressing on the bottom, but not for long :)


2 comments:

Laci Jo said...

oh your poor poor belly button. glad its healing up though!! xoxo Laci

zac and manami said...

sarah, when i saw the title of the post, i didn't want to look at it, but i had to look at it. but i am so glad its getting better!