We celebrated Dantons Birthday at Grandmas house and invited all the cousins that live close. I made him a motorcycle tire cake.
It says Happy 3rd Birthday Danton like tire lettering. And Uncle Joe gave him a really COOL motorcycle so we put it on top of the cake. (the motorcycle was the biggest hit)

Love this one, you can see everyone that helped blow out the candles.
See, the motorcycle was very popular.He was opening his Lightening McQueen shirt and Mater shirt. He couldn't see what they were yet
He saw the, he LOVES them. (see the HUGE hug)
And he got his very own skate board. He seriously got TONS of new toys from his cousins. Enough for everyone to play too. It was a fun day.
2 comments:
Awesome job on the cake! It looks like such a fun birthday party for him.
How fun! Love the pic of him hugging his shirts... I'm glad I'm not the only one behind on posting. I was feeling a tiny bit guilty I haven't done Kennie's yet, who knew I had another month?!? ;)
Post a Comment