And this is Arissa:She is getting so big. :) We took a trip t St Louis last Saturday. I'll post about that later. I can only be on the computer so long right now. We are doing some hard core potty training with Danton :) It demands MUCH attention. But he is doing REALLY well.
4 comments:
Pretty much the only difference is that Arissa has darker eyebrows. Adorable, both! I love the chunky monkeyness.
Yay for potty training! I'm attempting it with Brielle in August when we get back from Colorado.
Well, Lydia was the chunky monkey. Sarah you should have posted a pic of Arissa in just her diaper so you could see the difference. She's such a skinny little stick. And she dances the jigga really well. lol!
:) they are so cute!
Oh the potty training...eek! I can only imagine that it does take a lot of attention
Post a Comment