Friday, June 24, 2011

My Girls

Lydia, being ALL girl, LOVES weddings, and anything that goes with weddings. She has been asking me about my wedding dress lately and I told her I'd show it to her some time. to her that meant "I'll go show you RIGHT NOW"
Every day for about a week or so she has asked me if she could see it. So I finally pulled it out for her (while Danton was taking a nap) It was a skirt and shirt, so I let her put on the shirt. As simple as it was she felt like a princess cause she was ACTUALLY WEARING A WEDDING DRESS!!!!

Then I told her to "POSE"

Arissa has been starting to smile a lot lately. So we finally pulled out the camera to catch her smile...and her chubby cheeks.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Awww! Cute Lydia and Rissa. I am so glad you put up recent pictures of her. I miss her chubby cheeks.

Lildonbro said...

Ha! So cute!! both of them!