Tuesday, August 31, 2010

not much...

I got a call yesterday morning from Jacob's Landing. They got our file back from Audit, and there were only minor corrections. She said we look good, and to go ahead and put in our 30 days notice. She is sending the corrections back to Audit and we should have our final answer by the end of the week. This is taking forever, but it will be worth it.
Sorry no pictures lately. The flash on my camera is broken, and it is cheaper to buy a new one then to fix it, so It will be a while before we have another camera. IT still takes good out side pictures though. OH and we will be doing family pictures soon. Probably this weekend. Marisa is here from Texas for a while and she is going to take them for us. I'm so excited.
And, Lydia can't decided between going as Giselle for Halloween (from Enchanted, that what she was last year) and a cow boy (with a GUN).

4 comments:

zac and manami said...

i think cow boy with a gun sounds fun! well, just because i'm in the cow boy country... i think kellen is going to be a monkey or a dog. i can't believe it's already time to think about halloween... time goes by too fast!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

hahaha I love lydia. Goofy girl. OH, and we cant do pictures this weekend cause mom will be gone. I dont know how I'd do it with all 4 of them going crazy.

I've done it before and it's not easy. But we will do them soon.

Jodi said...

Hmmm cowboy with a gun...sounds like her Mama. Has she seen those pictures?

Sarah said...

Jodi, I don't think she has! I'll have to dig them out and show her. :)