



Saturday was a long but again FUN day. We ALL went to Silver Dollar City. We got a babysitter (actually 3) at Grandma's house so all the little kids could have a fun cousin day together. So it was most of the siblings, and baby Owen. ( We really missed Garry, Sheri, and Keith) :( We all did stuff together, but mostly we split up, guys and girls.
Girls on American Plunge
Sunday we went to Willard Ward. Mark had to stay home cause he woke up with pink eye. :(Then we hung out at the house till Lilly's baptism. Danton entertained him self...

I made a mirror for Lilly and she wanted to open it after church instead of waiting for the baptism, so I gave it to her then.

I say it's not quite over yet cause after Mark gets home we are driving down to Grandma Willis's for FHE tonight. Marshall and my cousin Jacob who both just got home from their missions are going to give a mission report tonight.
And this week Dave and Kendra get here WOO yeah! We are BUSY and I LOVE IT!!










7 comments:
I love all the pictures! I really wish we could be there with you guys. :(
That mirror is GORGEOUS! You are very very talented.
I really should have re-done my hair before lillys baptism. OH well. Everyone else looks fantastic! And the family picture turned out pretty good. We miss everyone already!
That mirror is amazing. Your skills make me barf.
That sounds like one awesome weekend! Slightly jealous :)
P.S. why are O-lydia's pants down in that one picture? She looks rather surprised about it.
Also: I want a mirror. We can wait for a special occasion, just know that I want one :) Maybe with little butterflies that are really just "d"s with wings :) jk.
Annalisa, and D, you guys make me laugh!
Lydia's pants are down cause they are slightly too big, and when they got wet they were so heavy they just fell off. So I told her to take them off and she played in her shirt and underwear...but she wanted to take her shirt off too.
the mirror is beautiful! you are so talented! and i love the picture of lydia with her pants down and danton in the toilet! classic! i love it!
Danton. Danton. Danton!
:)
Post a Comment