I got brave this year. I have never had much success with plants, but I thought I'd give it a try this year. To be honest I was a little surprised when I started seeing little plants poke up out of the dirt. We have 3 kinds of tomatoes on the far left, in the red we have red onions, garlic, red peppers (which have not come up yet), in the short black ones we have 2 kinds of cucumbers, and more onions in the little pot.
Lydia also has her OWN watering can and she has her own baby plants that she waters every day.
In the front where it's cool I planted my spinach and lettuce.I had a little more room so I poked a few more red peppers in there too.
You probably can't see it from this picture, but I have 2 spinach plants in the right, and 5 in the left, nothing else has poked up.
And today I had some mending to do and Lydia wanted to help me sew. I told her when I was done I'd help her make something. Danton had some jeans with holes in the knees so I cut them off and made him shorts, and used the cut offs for Lydia and I helped her make a bag.
She sat on my lap, I put the pedal on a box and she pushed it with her foot and I guided the fabric. She thought it was pretty cool.
5 comments:
Sarah I love these pictures. Lydia looks so grown up. She is going to know how to do everything be the time she is 10.
Mom
Holy.Big.Girl!
Can't wait to meet her. And Big Danton too!
Lydias new hair cut is soo cute! She is getting so big!
Aw! Sarah her hair is adorable! What a fun crafty little girl.
I'm so proud of you for doing a garden in apartments thats amazing! It's to bad you had to start your herbs over. I hope you guys dont have many bunnies out there!
nope no bunnies, just target practice :)
Post a Comment