We had spaghetti last week, the kids LOVED it.
This picture I accidentally deleted off my camera, but Garry helped Mark retrieve it. Garry has MAD picture saving skills, best brother ever award goes to him. Thanks Garry.

And I can't take a picture of Danton with out taking one of Lydia too. :)


Danton LOVES oranges...in
particularly the orange peel. He has pulled them out of
the trash to eat them. I would say that is weird, but I use to like the peels too. Who knows, I still might, I haven't eaten one in years, but I'm pretty sure I'm over that. I don't care to see if I still like them or not.
ANYWAY, the kids love these little oranges. Danton helped him self to the bag that was on the counter.

He has two and he is eating them like apples.
4 comments:
Haha you think danton is messy, you should have seen Xander at that age. He got sauce all the way to the back of his head. And that picture of lydia on the couch cushion looks EXACTLY like her mommy.
Orange peels? *shrug boys will be boys...or rather, Sarah's kids will be Sarah's kids. :P
I love Dantons eyes, they speak loudly of mischief.
Lydia reminds me so much of you in that third picture. Danton is too cute.
I just got really hungry.
Post a Comment