Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Man! My kids are cute.

I love spring! I love being able to go out side, and let my kids go out side and play. They love it too. They spend a lot of the day out side, when ever it is nice enough to. Lydia knows the rules. Since we share a back yard with about 30 other units she is not aloud to just run around. We have "lines" she is not aloud to cross. And she doesn't. She is very obedient and stays with in the lines. The lines are basically as wide as our apartment and it goes back to the fence, which is really not that far, but it's enough grass for a 3 year old. Sometimes we go down to the swing set, but she has more fun on our back porch with her bike, slide, chalk, and imagination...oh and you can't forget the rocks. :)As you can tell, Danton is always thrilled to be out side as well. Can you see his little knee? Yeah, it's bleeding. Lydia tried to tell me he was bleeding but I didn't see where cause he was standing and his shorts were covering him, PLUS he never complained about it so I figured she just THOUGHT it was bleeding. But no. That boy has so many cuts and scrapes on his legs and feet, but he is tough, he never even winces. He does not however like stepping on rocks.

This was Danton's first bowl of cereal with milk and a spoon. Can you tell how much he LOVED it? He LOVES spoons. I've never poured him a bowl of cereal, I just give him the dry cereal cause he can't have milk. But DUH, (blond moment) he drinks soy milk, so I just put HIS milk on the cereal. He actually surprised me how many time he got cereal on the spoon. (I had to fix the spoon in his hand a couple times)

And Lydia needed her picture taken too. And why not when you have such a cute face?

Guess who Danton's FAVORITE person is...

And this is how Danton must sleep. He has his teddy bear (which is pretty close to HIS size) and he sleeps ON TOP of the bear. He likes to cuddle, so this way he can cuddle all he wants. That bear was a good find. I got it at a thrift store for $3...or $6, I don't remember now. But I wanted to get him a big animal cause he loves Lydia big monkey so much. This bear I think was probably really expensive when it was first bought. It's a very well made, soft, and durable bear. I put it through the wash and it came out looking like new. Every other toy I have f=put through the wash has needed some TLC when it was done.
But anyway, Danton is cute, and he loves his bear.

AWE!.........................

6 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

I love the Daddy/Danton picture. Too cute. You're kids are getting big. When did that happen?

Sheri said...

They are both adorable. I love the pictures.

Cassie Rakes said...

Such cute pictures. Don't you love spring?! So do you have enough room for the bear? or will he sleep with out it for the week? I don't have one THAT big.

Sarah said...

oh we will MAKE room for the bear. The Bear is PRIORITY.
I'm bringing my mom's car, it's got a HUGE trunk.

jamielynn said...

um i have a favor:) do you still have the pattern for that sling you use to carry your babies? i'm wanting to make one my email is jamielynn.hart@gmail.com:) thank you

Kelli said...

I love your kids Sarah! And so do my kids! And I agree, we MUST do something before we move!! We still don't know when exactly that move is taking place thought... but at the latest, the end of June. SOOOOO, let's hang out!