Lydia went as Giselle from Enchanted this year. 1/2 the time she makes me call her Giselle, and she wont answer to Lydia.

Danton is my little climbing monkey, so I thought this was very fitting. :)

Not to mention he is my trouble maker. He loves my
cabinets and I can't keep him out of my kitchen the door way is too wide.

I guess he decided he was hungry cause he got in his chair all by him self

This is Lydia
posing in her heart blanket skirt. Isn't she lovely!

And one day
Lydia left several
pieces of her
shredded wheat cereal in her bowl and after they were all nice and soggy, Danton pulled the bowl off the table and ate the mess off the floor. As you can see he was quite proud of him self, and he actually did a pretty good job of "cleaning" it all up. He got every last piece.

Thanksgiving day Lydia got a hair cut. She had been talking about it since I got mine and she even held open
scissors up to her hair one time, so I figured I'd better do it before she does. This is the before picture.

And these are the after. I love it and she loves it. She holds up her hair and says, "this is my style" It's pretty cute.


5 comments:
I love the pictures! Lydia's costume is so cute, and Danton's grin in the second picture is hilarious! haha I love your kids. :)
AW! Thanks for all the pictures Sara! You're kids look so much older than the last time i saw them! Lydia looks older with her hair cut, and I swear Danton needs to be a football player or something. Good grief that boys getting HUGE! Lydia looks so cute with her hair cut, I LOVE the blanket picture by the way. Such a Lydia thing to do. And I think my favorite picture of Danton is the shredded wheat. Where has the time gone!
WOW what a change... she looks so stinkin cute. I can't wait to actually see it in person. I miss you guys.
You should have held out a little longer to post . . . you almost got an email. FROM ME! That would have been to crazy, so it's probly good you posted. Loved the pictures, I think this was the year of the monkey's, at least out here. And the hair cut is too cute, but watch out unless you let her help it doesn't always kill the itch to snip !
wow, an email from Cassie. that is pretty sad on my part. :) we don't have internet right now, so I can only get online when I go to someones house and I don't usually have much time on the internet to post pictures or blogs. it's driving me crazy.
Post a Comment