I had a good birthday day, I could have use a little more sleep. :) Mark did let me sleep in though (he does when he can anyway) he took both kids in the morning for me. But i had a bit of a sore throat and a runny nose so I didn't feel 100%. But he made me a great breakfast sausage bacon, eggs and toast. Yummy. Then we cleaned a little. We pretty much stayed home all day. I got a few phone calls and some notes on facebook.
I havent been back to my tap class since Danton was born so I took the kids in yesterday just to say hi, and I figured Lydia would enjoy watching the people dance. Everyone was surprised that I had Danton already, and they all just loved him. We stayed for a few mins to lydia could watch teh tap dance and she didn't want to leave. I didn't plan on staying the whole time for one cause we would have gotten home past Lydia's bed time and for 2 we had angel food cake and strawberries at home. So I convinced her to go home for cake and strawberries (even thought she didnt get any before she went to bed) It was so fun to watch her, she LOVED it.
I am however disappointed about one thing. I signed up on the Schlotzky's e-club cause they send you a coupon for a free sandwich on your birthday. i got one last year and I have been looking froward to it for a few months, and guess what, they didnt send it. :( I didn't get my free schlotzky's sandwich. Other than that my birthday was a success, I even blew out one candle (though I forgot to make a wish)
6 comments:
I am SO GLAD you blew out a candle. Whew. I was worried for a minute that you were going to neglect that vital element of birthdayhood.
Boo to Schlotsky's not sending you your coupon. I shake my fist at them.
For the record... I knew it was your birthday. We were sitting in the Doc office and I was like, "Hey it's Sarah's birthday." Chadd and I both said "Happy Birthday"! I hope you heard it! :)
If not... HAPPY BIRTHDAY... again!
Oh so that's what that was. It kinda creeped me out, but now that I know what it was I'm not creeped any more. Thanks Tami! :)
Happy late birthday. You share a birthday with my little brother.
Darn Schlotzky's!! Darn them all...
Glad that other than that you had a good birthday! :) I think I said Happy Birthday...here, Facebook, something like that. But if not please accept my belated Birthday wishes, which magically came true! Imagine that!?
yep i got your happy birthday on facebook
Post a Comment