Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cute as she may be, this picture is decietfull. Weekends are hard because of the 5 hour rehearsals on Saturday and then 3 hours of church on Sunday. Durring which both she shoudl be taking a nap, but wont unless she is in a crib.
Today was pretty good though. Mark had to work so I was all by my self, but I was determined to sit through ALL of my meetings. Like the past month or so I have completly missed at least one. She wasnt too bad in sacrament till the very end and then I got away with standing up with her in the back, till she saw a ball in the hall that she really wanted to play with, then she got loud but we closed the doors and made it though.
Sunday school was good, she had a friend her age to play with. I had to get up a few times to get her out of trouble, but she did pretty good. And for RS I stuck her in the nursery, and she lasted till the last 5 mins, till she got hit in the head with a door.
But the REAL fun in today was that she learned how to say NO. And she says it quite good. I told her to be quite in sacrament and she told me NO. I told her to sit with me in RS and she told me no. No...no...no. At home she was getting into her diapers and I said Lydia no, she knows exactly what I meant. She grabbed the diaper, knowing full well she wasnt suppose to, and said in a very cute voice No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Oh and in teh car on teh way home, she was at the last stage of tiredness and was talking to keep her self awake, and guess what she was saying...NO. I know i"m in trouble, but it was actually pretty cute.

2 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

haha Xander has been saying no a lot too. Every time he tries to stand up in the bath tub he says, nu nu nu nu. Stinky little buggers.

Nancyann said...

oh man, she is so adorable, I can't wait to have you guys out here!