Thursday, March 13, 2008
Cereal Prize
I remember being a kid and getting excited when mom brouth home a box of cereal that had a prize in it. Course, the chances of me getting it were slim, although I think one time I got the glow in teh dark "soggies" from the Captin Crunch box. I hadnt seen prizes in the box for a long tiem and I thought they stopped doing that. Till I realized the reason why I stopped seeing them was cause we weret buying the kind of cereal that gave otu prizes any more, we got the cheap cereal. Well on a whim yesterday I got some name brand cereal casue it was on sale and guess what I found this morning when I poured my bowl of breakfast munchies, A Pink Barbie watch of my very own! I'm thinking, well that's great and all, but there is not even anyone in my house that woudl care about this. Then another thought poped into my head...Oh wait, I have a Lydia! When I told her I had a toy from the cereal for her she perked up and came over and waited for me to get it unwraped. When I gave it to her SHE was sooo EXCITED. She LOVED it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ah! I too had been wondering where all the prizes had gone! Now I know. That must be a requirement for qualifying to be a WIC cereal: No Prizes Within.
Haha Yeah I bought some cereal one time that had a book in it. It was really cheesy, but mikey thought it was great.
...I bought name brand cereal (Lucky Charms) and all I got was an offer to buy a shirt. NO toy for me :(
I'm glad you have a blog now :)
Well, I get cereal in my cereal boxes! How cool is that!? :P
Sounds like fun....I recently recieved a "Cherrios" car in my cereal....but man, I am very jealous of that Barbie watch...sigh.
Post a Comment