1. Being with my family makes me happier than anything else in the world.
2. I LOVE tap dancing
3. I don't like long term babysitting for other people
4. I can snap my toes
5. I don't spell very well
6. when I hear or say a word that I don't know how to spell I try to spell it out in my head
7. I'm border line dislexic, but have learned how to work with it
8. I like a challenge, espically a creative challenge (that's why i got into duct tape)
9. I have always wanted to learn how to sculpt
10. I have always wanted to learn how to weld
11. I love helping people
12. I give banjo lessons
13. I have always wanted to leave the mail man a candy bar, but have never done it
14. I miss preforming
15. when I get stressed, or frustraited, or angry, or sometimes even sad, playing my banjo for an hour usually help me get back up to speed, or calm down.
16. Next I want to learn to play fiddle
17. I want to learn how to make puppets
18. I hate missing church
19. I try not to repeat things I have already said
20. I love a good prank
21. I like cooking, but not in a dirty kitchen
22. I am overly critical of my cooking
23. I'm not as good at reading my scriptures as I should be
24. I woudl like to learn how to shoot a bow so I can shoot with Mark when it's nice out side
25. I don't like doing the dishes with out gloves on
26. sometimes I pretend like I'm still asleep when Lydia crys in the morning when I dont want to get up yet
27. I love getting flowers
28. I know my Heavenly Father loves me
29. Someday I want my own wood shop
30. Someday I want a dance studio
31. Someday I want a stage or a space where I can produce or direct plays
32. I miss the smell of rain
33. I'll go out of my way to crunch a leaf
34. I like shopping even if I don't buy anything
35. I can't buy anything unless I have shopped for it and seen it and know it's the best possiable deal, or that it is something that I really want.
36. I think people need to use their imagination more
37. I dont' under stand politics
38. I love staying up way to late talking to Mark cause we can't seem to be able to shut up :)
39. I like road trips...but they are better when you dont have to bring little kids
40. I like to keep in touch with old friends
41. I use to really love driving in my car with the radio up, but now it annoys me
42. I like writing songs
43. I always want everyone to feel welcome in my home
44. I think I'm funny
45. I watch too much tv, but I'm cutting back
46. I don't think I could live with out sugar
47. I know I can't live with out strawberries
48. I don't like being scared
49. I really don't like scary movies
50. sometimes after I watch something scary I freak my self out and I have to tell my self it's just my imagination
51. Sometimes I think I relate to children a little too well
52. I like doing random things
53. I am easily distracted
54. I try not to repeat things I have already said
55. I have a reocuring dream that I chew gum and it grows in my mouth and sticks to my teeth, so I can't talk and I have to pull it all out with my fingers.
56. I played the scarecrow in the Wiz
57. When I watch videos of me on stage I am very critical
58. I love the peace I feel when I'm at the Temple
59. I'm glad Mark plays guitar
60. I love watching Gene Kelly tap dance
61. I want to learn to tap dance on roller skates
62. I played Mike TV in Charlie and the Chocolate factory
63. I carried the cap guns I used in it around in my car for a couple years till I lost them
64. I got really good at spinning cap guns
65. I have been married for 4 years
66. I can't decide what my favorite color is, it depends on the day, or my mood...I'm like a mood human
67. I have gone skinny dipping
68. I still like climbing trees
69. I love watching Mark play with Lydia
70. Sometimes I do things or say things that I think are normal, then I get really weird reactions from people and realize that it's really odd
71. Mark was my only boy friend
72. I wrote a play 2 years ago
73. I have never done my play and I really want to
74. I love laughing
75. I love hearing other people laugh
76. I have always wanted to redord a bunch of different laughs in a row so I could listen to it when ever I wanted
77. I have a lot in common with my Grandpa Willis
78. I'm looking foward to spending more time with my grand parents
79. Being away from my family for 2 1/2 years has made me really appricate them
80. I think I could change a flat tire if I had to, but I have never done it before
81. I don't worry about finances because no matter what happens I trust the Lord and know everything will be fine
82. I have a lot of patience
83. sometimes I don't speak my mind cause I want to avoid and argument
84. I like going bare foot
85. When I put my shoes on in the morning I am a better worker, I'm more inclined to get things done.
86. I wish I coudl live close to all my siblings so my kids would know all their cousins and aunts and uncles
87. I really like getting new shoes
88. I still like getting love notes
89. I want to learn how to skate board
90. I wish I was more dareing
91. I love being around my cousins and acting rediculous
92. when I am in a new place with new people I am shy, but I dont want to be
93. I want Lydia to be best friends with Rachel
94. Video games dont hold my attention, they never have
95. I love roller blading
96. When I try to organize my house something usually distracts me in the middle of it and it never gets finished
97. When I start something I don't want to be intrupted till I'm finished with it
98. I like going on dates
99. I LOVE Schlotzky's
100. I dont like taking naps, I always feel grogy after
8 comments:
You can SNAP YOUR TOES!?!
I thought it was normal till Mark heard me do it and couldnt figure out what the noise was.
dang, now I want Schlotzky's. That happens to be one of my favorite things too! You know, when you try not to repeat things, you end up doing it anyway. (19 & 54) did you do that on purpose?
That was a lot of fun to read. Did you just do that on the spot? it kinda makes me want to do one. There were a few things in there I didn't know about you. Thanks for sharing. (but I did know you could snap your toes...and I've always thought it was weird.)
I got the idea from my friends blog, and I thought it was cool. And Ris, please refer to # 44
Hehe, Sarah, you're a dork. I wish everyone was closer too. And I agree with Rissy, I knew most of the things, but there were a few I didn't know. Like giving the Mail Man a candy bar. You are so funny.
This is really Bethany, not Karl...I like your list, you are so random! But I like it. I'll be in town in April for Karl's National Guard, so we should get together. I haven't seen you for a while!
And I'd love it if you got something going with your play. :)
Sarah! I'm so glad you have a blog. Can I just point something out?? Read #19, then read #54. You're funny. Oh, and the Gene Kelly thing? I KNOW! I can't ever take my eyes off him while he's dancing. If I were to have a Hollywood crush, he would probably be it. And I think we all pretend to be asleep still when our kids wake up too early for our comfort! I sometimes "accidentally" turn the baby monitor off. :) Oh, and read your #85, then go here: http://schloegel.blogspot.com/2008/01/100-random-things-about-me.html
and read my #100. We are SO related!! :) Great post! I learned a ton about you!
funny, funny Sarah! I loved it.
Post a Comment