I feel I can say that I am full recovered. I've been working on organizing my house and getting rid of the clutter. I am finally starting to feel like I'm getting on top of the mess, and not drowning under it. I have at least 3 projects going on with several others in mind, and I'm ready to be more active. I want to start my walk/jogging again in the morning, but I have to work out scheduling with getting lydia off to school and mark being gone first.
We have already gone on a a couple bikes rides since it's warmed up. we love riding bikes. :)
We are coming up on our busy season. Mark is always busy at the end of the semester. I have activity days back in full swing, day camp for the girls to certify for girls camp, family coming in town, girls camp, and 2 birthdays. YAY, I love life.
2 comments:
it's great to hear that you are fully recovered!!! and can't wait to see your projects!
I am so so happy you are feeling better and feeling like you are getting on top of everything. You sound so happy, which makes ME happy! We miss you and your kids a lot, but we look forward to when we can see you all again. Good luck with your walking and jogging! I know what a difference a little exercise in the sun can make :)
Post a Comment