Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rissa turned 1!

We had "bazonya" for dinner on her birthday (as Danton calls it), then for FHE we did a little birthday party.



 Daddy had to blow out the candle, she didn't know what to do.

 Brownies in a cup cake pan, she loved it.

 Then time for presents. The kids each wrapped one for her earlier in the day. I 2wrapped one too, so she end up with 3 presents.
 After the first one, she was done, she was happy, and not even interested in the others.

 So I told the kids to open the presents that they wrapped for her, and they were delighted. Once she actually saw the other stuff she was excited to have it. (same monkey Lydia got for her 1st b day.)




3 comments:

Sheri said...

Christmas wrapping paper. You and I are truly sisters in heart and soul. I WRAP YEAR ROUND WITH CHRISTMAS WRAP TOOOOO!!

And I love the cradle. I want one.

Sarah said...

I got the cradle agen I was little. Grandpa willis made it for me. A couple years ago I fixed ut up and repaired for lydia, it has seem a lot if hours of play time.

Lildonbro said...

And by 1 you mean, 1 month...right?? :P they grow up so fast :(