This evening as I was getting Danton's diaper on him for bed he stopped me and said "Iwannagopotty! I wannagopotty!" (I wanna go potty) So we went potty.
He went pee and I was excited (although it's not unusual for him to go pee on the potty. Justtrying to get HIM excited) I asked if he was all done, and he said "um, NOPE" Then he got 2 little poops in the toilet. Which of course are not actually poops at all. They are CHRISTMAS TREES!
So I said something about his Christmas trees, and he corrected me. They are little fishies.
I asked if he was done. " Um.....NOPE. I gotta go fishing" a little grunting later and LOOK what do you know, more fish. He then esplained that they are little fishies, but they didnt' have eyes. A few fish later I found out that you don't eat those fishies either, they are YUCKY. (seriously I was cracking up. We were in there for like 10 mins)
Then he had one that went *PLOP* "MOM! That was a POP!" So then we had Christmas trees, little yucky fishies with out eyes and a pop. (but we werent dont yet)
Next he had to examine as he pushed. He got excited again cause THAT one was a BIRDIE!
You know most kids find things in the clouds, but it take a really creative one to find shapes in their POOPS.
Then next came two little oranges. Then a BUNCH of oranges, and at last examination, there was a pretzel. As I was telling Daddy about everything (which was a lot to remember) I forgot the pretzel, but don't worry, Danton reminded me.
That was the funniest 10 mins I ever spent in the bathroom.
1 comment:
I think Danton needs that shirt that Marisa has. "I pooped today." Kids are so funny.
Post a Comment