Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lydia's Husband

For over a year, possibly almost 2 years Lydia's Husband has been Edward. Edward from the movie Enchanted. They had 2 kids, Her daughter Boo (from Monsters Inc) and her son Klonka (no idea). She talks about her family all the time. Once she even told me that me and Daddy get to babysit Boo and Klonka so her and Edward could go on a kid date. ...Lucky me.
Well a couple weeks ago She had a different husband. Her new husband was Superman. I asked what happened to Edward.
"I just got him dead, so now I can marry Superman" Oh, you got him dead, that's all.... Later when she was telling Daddy about her new husband she got more specific. I don't remember how she said it but basically Edward was getting dead, so she can marry superman, but he is not dead any more. She does however still have her kids. Mark started calling her a Black Widow, which I guess couldn't be more true cause today she informed me that Superman was getting dead, but he isn't dead now, but now she is married to Batman.
One Prince, and two super hero's. This girl has high expectations I guess. :)

5 comments:

Keith said...

Baahahahaha! That's seriously too funny! They "got dead", hahaha. Kind of reminds me of the joke Dug from Up tells. I can't wait to see you guys at the reunion! Also, I have my computer back, we should skype some time :-D

Sheri said...

ROFL!! I love Lydia.

Julia said...

BAHAHAHA!!!! That is SUPER funny! At least she has great taste in men! She'll have plenty of skeletons in her closet by the time she actually starts dating. ..That is SO funny! (And Sheri, what the heck does ROFL mean??)

Grandma said...

What a kid! Never a dull moment. Great grandma is still going to make her a "princess" dress. (just as soon as I get the stake history finished.)

Sarah said...

Julia-ROFL Rolling On the Floor Laughing.
Grandma- she will be delighted. (under statement)