So at one point I think all 4 girls were in dress ups, she DID turn on music and dance in the living room, we had a high 5 pizza pic-nick on the floor, AND she had a Cinderella cake (made out of rice krispies of course.) And the wall behind Cinderella is suppose to be a castle wall, but it was not thought out well. Also something I forgot about while making the cake was a place for the candles. You can't just slip a candle down into a rice krispy treat like you can cake. I manged to get all 4 in, but they were all with in an inch of each other, so it was more like a torch then 4 candles. But EH, it worked. She loved it.
Monday, February 14, 2011
4th Birthday
For Lydia's 4th birthday she got to have a party at our house and invite some of her friends. She invited Aunt Lilly, Aleena, and Alanah. (talk about confusing with the names SHEESH) She had been planning her birthday party for weeks, since...before Christmas. She wanted to wear dress ups, and dance to music in the living room, and eat high 5 pizza (which is regular pizza, we just call pizza high 5 pizza...it started a while ago, as a little song we would make up and sing when we would have pizza for dinner), and she wanted a Cinderella and a castle cake.
So at one point I think all 4 girls were in dress ups, she DID turn on music and dance in the living room, we had a high 5 pizza pic-nick on the floor, AND she had a Cinderella cake (made out of rice krispies of course.) And the wall behind Cinderella is suppose to be a castle wall, but it was not thought out well. Also something I forgot about while making the cake was a place for the candles. You can't just slip a candle down into a rice krispy treat like you can cake. I manged to get all 4 in, but they were all with in an inch of each other, so it was more like a torch then 4 candles. But EH, it worked. She loved it.



So at one point I think all 4 girls were in dress ups, she DID turn on music and dance in the living room, we had a high 5 pizza pic-nick on the floor, AND she had a Cinderella cake (made out of rice krispies of course.) And the wall behind Cinderella is suppose to be a castle wall, but it was not thought out well. Also something I forgot about while making the cake was a place for the candles. You can't just slip a candle down into a rice krispy treat like you can cake. I manged to get all 4 in, but they were all with in an inch of each other, so it was more like a torch then 4 candles. But EH, it worked. She loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"supposed to be a castle wall, but it was not thought out well" LOL! You crack me up.
Yeah, I forgot that I would need candles in BOTH of the birthday cakes this year, so I took all of the pictures before I jammed awkward candles in weird places. The kids didn't know it looked stupid, so it was all good. :)
Happy birthday sweet Lydia! It was so fun talking to you on Skype yesterday!
Post a Comment