Ok I'll do my best to do some quick updates. I say quick cause after almost a month of not blogging there is a bit to catch up on. Lydia's new phrase is Kay-naw naw. We have yet to find out what it means. It's kinda like a wild card. She usually says it when she is mad or something isn't quite right with her. She has another wild card word. Ever. Ever is the opposite of Kay-naw naw. She will add the word Even to any sentence when she is happy, or when something is good, or pretty. She loves pretty things, EVER! She also mixes up her words, I how learned to do it, or I gotfor (forgot) I can't remember anything else specifically that she has said, but I do have a little story. (although it's not as good with out being able to see her face)
She was getting ready to take a bath and she was in the tub as I was starting to fill it. Once the water got warm I told her to plug the tub. She grabbed the faucet, I said no, it's lower push the plug, so she pushed a little metal round cap on the wall of the tub below the faucet looking a little uncertain as she was squatting in the tub. I laughed and said "no, push on the bottom" with a VERY confused look on her face she tried to follow my instructions and slowly moved her hand to cover her bottom. I busted up laughing and bent down and showed her what I meant.
We went to visit Great Grandma Willis last Saturday and we rode with Grandma and Grandpa Adams. As we got on the interstate Dad went to pass a car and moved to the left lane, Lydia said "Mom. I'm scared. (putting her hands on her face) We're on the wong side of the woad"
I didn't even know she knew what the wrong side of the road was.
Danton has 4 teeth now (finally) and is climbing EVERYTHING, he LOVES our stairs. He is also starting to stand up on his own.
I have taken to calling him Danton the Conquer. If he sees an obstacle in his way he doesn't go around it, he purposely goes over to it and conquers it. It is SO funny to watch.
5 comments:
If he is climbing on things, he is just the right age for the rocking horse.
Hahaha! Lydia is so stinking funny! That's awesome. I love the pictures of Danton by the way.
I just saw you guys, but I love seeing pictures...and I didnt get to see you for very long. still looking for the remote. I'll have mike look for it tomorrow. He'll have more of an idea where it is than I do.
and I had a thought. If you cant find it, maybe you can call the people who made the tv and order another one. That just seams silly that it wont work unless you have the origional remote. there has to be like a...plan B. or somethin.
Lydia cracks me up! She's so cute. I wish you lived closer.
Four teeth? What a big little Danton boy!
I didn't know that your new house had stairs! fun! Stairs and kids together are so EXCITING.
he looks like mark! oh, my, he is growing so fast!!! by the way, i love your family picture (the one on the top of our blog)! it's so cute.
Post a Comment